Sunday, November 24, 2013

T shirts!!

Imagine if...every child was loved, cared for, fed, clothed, given hope, wanted, chosen

These are the words on the t shirts we are selling to help with adoption costs.

Cared for, fed, clothed, given hope, wanted, chosen.

Are these not things we all need? Want? Deserve? Jesus provides me (us) with these things every single day. He has blessed me with a husband who works hard to provide me with food, clothing, shelter. He loves me unconditionally. He wants a relationship with me. He CHOSE me. How forever grateful I am for these things. That HE would love me enough to choose me? He commands us to care for the widows and orphans. Why would I not choose to follow the commandments of the One who adopted me?

This does not mean that if you do not choose adoption you are disobeying God's command. However, if you choose to not be involved at all....

Like I have said before, be involved. Even to simply pray or support friends and family pursuing adoption. Ask genuine questions. Do not make assumptions. Hug adoptive mommies and tell them they will make it. Ask how to pray for their situation specifically. And when they bring their babies home; care for, love, and support those babies. They are now a part of their forever family.

Imagine if...every child was loved, cared for, fed, clothed, given hope, wanted, chosen.


Since I'm having issues navigating the picture additions on this blog, you can find the 4 design options on my Facebook page. Hopefully I will be able to get them on here soon. $15, adult sizes S-2XL. Comment on the picture with the size you want and I will add it to the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment