Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The t shirts are in!!

Thank you, thank you to all who ordered shirts! They are finally in and look great! Thanks to Crossroads Designs for doing such a great job!

My plan now is to take shirts to Kansas City this weekend. I will be at Graceway at 9:00 in the Portico area. If you don't attend or can't make it to Graceway I will be at Andy's parents house on Monday. Message me on Facebook for the address if you don't gave it :) If you plan to come by the house please text me your name first so I can have your shirt ready to go. 417-830-6673 if neither of these options work, we can make other arrangements one on one. Just let me know!

Springfield people, I will be home all day Thursday next week. Message me for my address if you want to swing by and text your name before you come. 417-830-6673.

Vine students, I will have your shirts NEXT Sunday....the 9th at Sunday School. You should be there :)

I will make deliveries the following week on Monday and Tuesday to people who cannot make it to me.

Make checks payable to me :)

Also, our gofundme account is still up and running if anyone wants to donate that way. We are so close to our needed amount!

http://www.gofundme.com/Castro-Adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment